HELLOOOOO JULY (aka my Birthday Month)!
Let’s take a look back at June before I delve into July’s goals:
My Overall Goal for June was: Craft Fair Preparation.–
So, June wasn’t great but it wasn’t terrible. I barely got started on my June business book either, but I did a whole lot of stuff that wasn’t on my list including a new logo for our Sammy and Friends line that I’m really excited about. I also blogged a massive post about How to Sell at Craft fairs, and talked about changes I’m making to my own craft fair display.
July’s FOCUS is New Products
– Order supplies for new keychains and pendants
– Make new keychains and pendants
– Decide on new prints to get together/have printed, buy more mattes for them
– Decide on framed prints, change out from what is already framed if necessary
– Have new greeting cards printed, focus on Sammy & Friends
– Research new locations to print cards, see about selling sets of 8 and 16
– Think about Printing new mini moo cards to fair so that I don’t use all of my regular business cards
– List new bookmarks that I photographed last month
– Finish craft fair prep from last month: ie new display ideas and such
– Make more of popular bookmarks
I would also like to
– fully catch up on Project Life
– have new banner made of craft fair
– work with June business book of the month (Craft Inc. Business Planner)
How was your June? Post your July goal links in the comments!