Back to blogging and back to my Meetup Goals! I missed connecting with everyone about goals and projects.
The past few months have been interesting. I’ve been doing a lot of behind the scenes things and making decisions about focus and direction. I’ve also been hard at work making new products and cleaning our apartment!
For August I have a lot of goals, but here are the big ones:
- – Edit bookmark and coaster photos
- – list new bookmarks and coasters in etsy shop
- – work on a new blog editorial calendar
- – start building website for Side Route Studio
- – clean/downsize more at apartment
- – arrange for a Bingo Night with friends
- – shred the massive pile of papers that are just hanging around
- – catch up on Project Life and my road trip project life book as well
- – Plan a camping trip for September
How have you all been? What do you have going on in August? Link to your goals in the comments, I’d love to see what you have been up to! For more information about The Meetup, check out Meetup HQ.