Road Trips are wonderful things. They refresh us and they get us talking about goals and dreams; unfortunately, it takes everything I have to hold on to those conversations once we return home. Let’s look at my goals from September:
Keep up with 30 Days of Lists – Kinda proud that I made it all the way through with only a couple stumpers 🙂
– Catch up on Project Life (I’m only …. 3 months behind…. )
– Begin to organize old photos and collect into new photo albums. Condense in some places, expand in others.
– focus on fallenpeach itself. ignore other divisions temporarily.
– edit photos of new bookmarks, begin listing.
– Plot and take next road trip – I can not wait to share this trip with you guys, it was amazing.
September wasn’t really a failure, per se, I had a wonderful month and we had an awesome vacation. But in terms of goals, I did not get a whole lot done. Keeping in mind my goal of priorities from September and my need to slow myself down a little, let’s see what is in store for October (oh my god it’s October!) :
Craft Fair Prep
– make / restock select items that sold out at the Oyster Festival
– research and sign up for at least two Holiday craft fairs
– make list of new products, photograph and edit photographs, then make schedule for releasing them into our etsy shop.
– officially catch up with Project Life (still a couple months behind)
– start plotting, planning and branding for separating our graphic design services from fallenpeach
– keep to budget this month, less if possible.
– continue getting Halloween costumes ready.
How was your September? Do you have big plans for October? Join in The Meetup and post your link in the comments!