OCTOBER! I can hardly believe it’s Fall right now. The weather has finally cooled down a little and the leaves are starting to change and I’m loving every minute. I had planned on posting this yesterday, but life happened and so here it is today! September was reasonably productive, and I made some decisions about things in the background. Let’s take a look back at September:
September 2014 Goals
- Re-photograph Coasters and list them in the shop – I decided to wait on this because I’m going to be doing a fair in November. I’ll photograph them after the fair.
- Make 2 more coaster sets and likewise with above – fail, working on them this week though!
Print business cards for Side Route Studio Keep working on Side Route Studio website– not done yet, but getting there1 Complete a freelance Save the Date project Clean and downsize at the apartment more Pack for Camping Trip Catch up on Project Life regular and Road Trip edition work on new fallenpeach product idea– still in progress, but coming along nicely! figure out our Halloween Costumes for this year!
- Bingo Night with friends if possible
- Participate in 30 Lists – almost done, running a little behind on this!
- Make coasters and new products for fair in November
- List new Sammy greeting cards 🙂
- Continue work on Side Route Studio website
- Clean and downsize apartment more
- attempt Bingo Night again
- Finish year two of Project Life and try to finish Road Trip number 1
- Re-package necklaces for fair
- Blog on time rest of month
- Take more me time
- Get better at time management
What are your goals this month?